Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith - no, I wont bother, it would just be repeating what I have said to you before. You never change your worn out tune.

Dave, strange you say DC has disappeared on the day he has spoken on Radio 4 and is making a major speech. Thankfully he did have the sense to disappear over Christmas and take a break but now hostilities are resumed.

PaulB - no you are totally wrong. The Brown approach to the economy is not universally accepted, other than in his own mind. I read an interesting article in the Mail today by Peter McKay, who is not a died in wool Tory, far from it (despite being a Mail writer). He was writing about the Marr interview and this normally very restrained writer asks whether Brown is barmy...

"""If he wasn't the PM, Brown might now be attended by men in white coats. To say he's exhibiting delusional behaviour is an understatement."""

I was amazed to read that from him and he is saying what an increasing number of people are saying about Brown.

For those who want to read it the interview is here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1105244/PETER-MCKAY-Nurse-The-screens-Mr-Brown-man-really-believes-saved-world.html

end link