Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As much as I hate the thought of my local HSBC closing I can understand why so many branches will cease to exist. The people who have business or complicated accounts might miss their branch.

I have not visited mine for about a year and that was only to pay a cheque into my account. I have gone paperless and so far have never had a problem, I do online banking so check my account virtually every day and I use cash back at the supermarket when I shop when I need proper money. I refuse to use the phone when HSBC have called simply because they have yet to introduce a system that I feel is as secure as it could be, they always start by asking a personal question as any fraudster might do.

Arthur, even when some chancer tried to use my credit card overnight I saw the problem the following day when checking my online account the money was reinstated with no further problems.

end link