Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek
    I.m sorry to hear about your daughter, just shows we have a long way to go to educate people.

Its just where i go I havn't witnessed that, and pupils appear to get on.

I have challenged many individuals(making myself unpopular at times) when these type of views come out,
    And I think thats what needs to happen.

Whilst there is to much politically correct rubbish
    on the other side of the coin theres a lot of misguided adults spouted off rubbish, totally incorrect, and the more you research there view the more you see how out of touch they are, and more importantly how wrong they are.

Its a serious Issue, not helped by the Govt fiasco in Priory all those years ago, but it tok a lot of public pressure to change that, and did, and although it will take a long time, we need to change peoples opinions, and show them facts

I have been stopped by so called WHITE people moaning about immigrants (they were actually polish, working, so putting back into the system) nver a problem to society, but because they were not English they were not welcome,
    I did point out to this so called WHITE family about so called WHITES who abuse the benefits system costing us £2billion
    the reply? "thats ok they are ours!!!!!"

very misguided, is going to be a long stretch, won't go away, we need to adapt and challenge,

end link