Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes Jan. They have the power to change things but do bugger all.

Personally I'd withdraw from the 1951 Agreement and later Protocols BUT even as a signatory the implementation and interpretation of the Agreement are open to interpretation.

As I've pointed out before, Japan, anther signatory, had 20,000 applications for asylum in 2017. It accepted 20.

This is why if you visit Tokyo you will find it gloriously errrr Japanese rather than like London, a polyglotal staby Hell-hole.

The Japanese, like most people, prefer to be surrounded with people a bit like them, same language, background, religion, history etc.

Personally I would more than happy to forego the occasional curry to live in a country which I recognise as being vaguely like the one I was born in.

As for those fleeing war and poverty 'frankly my dear, I don't give a damn'.

Life for most has always been 'nasty, brutish and short'.

Would any of you really think the UK would be a much better country if we had taken in hundreds of thousands fleeing partition of India (one million dead), war in Biafra (during which between 500,000 and 2 million Biafran civilians died of starvation) or Rwanda (over a million killed)?

end link