Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just got back from Greece and am out of touch and did not see the Mercury but I do get the drift.

There is a lot of understandable frustration out there and we should not censor critisism but those who critisise what is being done should do so from a constructive perspective.

Dover has a lot of complex problems and no one authority has all the solutions and certainly not all the money to address them. Dover will improve from a whole range of actions on many fronts and there is a great deal of exciting stuff going on that will have a positive impact. It all takes time and the amount of red tape in the way is astonishing. Progress is indeed slow, too slow, but at least there is a great deal going on.

I expect that no-one is more frustrated over delays and the time being taken than those local people who do have some influence over events.

end link