Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have read the comments on Facebook and the local residents seem to be suffering a lot of noise from the Kings Hall. I have copied and pasted Pam's reply so those involved know what is happening.

Pam so you know what people saying, here are a few of the many comments on there starting with the opening one........

"Just been told by the doorman at the kings hall that apparently they have a license to play their music up to 110 decibels until 1.30 in the morning? So are the council lying when they tell me 11.30? Another night of not getting to sleep til stupid o clock. Grrr"

"That's what they told me but doorman said when environmental officers checked his paperwork it says 1.30. This has been every weekend since good Friday and last friday they finished at 3.45 in the morning but still no one stops them"

"My friend lives along from the Kings hall... Her children can't sleep at night because of shouting screaming loud music and people having noisy sex by the side entrance!! I hope something is being done and the council and police pay attention"

"I wouldn't be as bad if they had abit of respect they sit on the wall at the bk of the hall swearing shouting abusing people that walk past I am actually surprised there's not been a massive brawl "

" This is all positive. It's very distressing to the residents and very frustrating when nobody seems able to actually make them stop when they are breaking the law. I thank everyone who is helping us with this issue "

end link