Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some people really are evil, one of Kelly's fundraising groups have today stopped what they were doing because some small mined idiot sent the organiser a really nasty message. I do hope the lady changes her mind especially as she has raised nearly £1000 in a very short time. Here is her closing message.

I'm really sorry to say this but I'm closing the group, after a private message this afternoon that has had me in tears, I've been made to feel like I'm doing the wrong thing, so I feel the only option I have is to close the group. My daughter's and I want to say a massive thank you to you all for your donations, effort and all the things you have bought to make money for kelly. Those of you that still have stuff to collect, I'm happy for you to come and collect, but I won't be taking any more money to pay in, so you would need to pay it in to kellys fund yourselves. Once again thank you for all your support x

end link