Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard a few yeaers ago DTC had a 29% increase in their precept .I dont have their accounts to hand but they did have several thousand in reserves ..

The River resident I spoke to seems to think DDC are having jollies .That is where the general public have it wrong .THe budgets have been cut to the bone ,you are lucky to get a biscuit .When I first become a councillor we had receptions etc ,garden parties all gone years ago .

Yes you have followed my drift Howard but if a small parish takes on the responsibilties I out lined you would need officers /That incurrs costs .Dont forget a small council would still have the governance and audit .With sounding over the top I think my residents are kept very well informed by myself .

I have just found out no bin collection until next Friday so if any one asks I have the info

end link