Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some time ago I done posting on should there be acut back on councils,ie Do we need two main councils town and District and small parishes councils.

I do think we have,lets just look at the the District and Town first.

If the District and town council had both been blue we all know that the looes would still be open.But it is more than that power is already going from the district to KCC and in the new year we are going to see more of that.

The District are saying that town and parish should take more on,so why have a district council at all.We have over forty parishes council in our district,if they get more of the power and that is what the K.C.C. would like to see anyway, and what is left the Town council can take over,this would be a very big saving.Some of the officers at the district are very good and know their job and they could be keep on.I think that some of the parishes could link up with each other to. What do you think?Good or Bad.

end link