Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry but I find this a storm in a tea cup. We all know that there is not the room at times to get a bus along there and they done right in stopping it from doing so,A bus must run to a time table so if a bus is running late because it cannot get to the end of the road that means all the public waiting at bus stops after that one are not getting to where they are going and it could be raining they to could be old folk .
    As I said before they never had a bus going that round when I lived up there we walked down to the Folkestone rd.
    Lots of old folk living up there then with walking sticks but they had to get down the hill to the bus stop.
    You have to look at it from both sides.
    But the bus company must take some of the blame for putting a bus service along there in the first place. .
    The bus can get up both ends of that street turn at the top back down then the same at the other end by doing that all you have to do is walk to the end of the road.and that is alot better then we had to do years ago.

end link