Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am bored with the argy-bargy my threads trigger frankly, but finally I will just say - please read the threads about SN and understand that I am not being personal, not being horrible, just commenting and reflecting on the presentation of a local rep, which I believe is still valid........I have been at great pains to accent the positive, to reassure that I can see what a great person she must be (even though I do not know her), that she clearly works hard etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ( ) It is well within a politicians remit to hear mild criticisms and reflections and to be accountable for appearances and manner - presentation is a large part of a politicians armoury. It is not my intention to hurt, but I do have the right to disagree, debate and reflect with, for and about local politicians. To be honest, it must be something they expect. I have absolutely nothing else to say about this - it's all been said and made no difference, and it is very, very boring!

end link