Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It is barely believable that, despite all the feedback given on these pages there are six personal pronouns in the above posting and it is all about SN again. I try so hard to be positive and to respect and acknowledge SNs work, but she herself makes that incredibly hard to do. I need also to point out that SN, along with the rest of us, has choices to make - I also leave home early, usually around 04.30/05.00, and rarely return much before 18.00, usually later, because of my work, and it is also demanding and tiring as well as exciting and fulfilling. Housing and support are challenging arenas, I know - but I fail to see why she needs the validation of our approval and support so much if it is something she is choosing to do. Of course we all like praise, but suck it up!!!! Let your work speak for you - it will if it is any good!!!!

end link