Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Chris. I have overstated nothing. Imagine it was you, in your 60's and facing maybe, these days, 30 years of retirement having scrimped and saved all your life to improve your retirement. Then some Government nationalises, without compensation a number of companies that contribute a fair bit to your income flow, stock markets drop through the floor, economic chaos ensues and a third of your income and hard earned capital just disappears. Would that not be a tragedy? What would be the overall benefit the the economy long term, nothing at all....

Its all right for you to speak so lightly about the problems this madness would cause, ignoring economic reality in pursuit of a theory that lacks any substance.

Howard, that might be something for the industry regulator. I dont know the answer to any of that or the truth behind it and I dont think you know anything other slanted press stories.

Who started it Chris, PaulB of course.... a good one this.

end link