Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There is "class" in Britain and always will be, but I don't think it affects the vast majority of our population at all.

Class is also a state of mind; some people believe they are middle class but have no money, but many neaveau-rich have loads of money but no class.

The vast majority of people don't give a toss about class, the vast majority of us (myself included) are all working class and proud of it.

Top Labour politicians mostly went to Oxford/Cambridge or some other quality university, so they are educated, a lot also send their children to grammar or private schools, so in many cases it is hypocritical to denigrate them as they do.

Many Conservatives were born and brought up on a Council estate or Council house and went to a Secondary Modern or Comprehensive school (myself included).

It doesn't matter where you come from, it's what you feel and think that matters; how you behave and what you aspire to.

I am comfortable where I am in life and my personal and political views.

Roger

end link