Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barryw

You let yourself down with the above posting.

I do not have to defend Brown because as a supporter I believe he is doing his best for this country and attempting to help it through an unprecendented world financial crisis.As Brown pointed out to Cameron during question time "unprecedented means without precedent".Excellent quip.

Secondly, my attacks on Hannan are based on my research of an individual who wants this country to withdraw for the EU but is happy to take salaries and expenses estimated at a £1million over the last 5 years. Read various reports published on the web.Surely you are not questioning Hannans salary and expenses as an MEP?These are hard facts.

Finally in my humourous attack on Hannan I did not resort to referring to any personal disabilities the poor chap may or may not possess.Unlike some who have commented on Browns rugby injury and subsequent eye loss.That to me is appalling ,unfunny,unacceptable and does not lend itself to a reasoned debate in a civilised society.Maybe you would like to make a joke about Obama's skin colour because his policies closely follow Browns and on occasions one could be forgiven for thinking when listening to Obama speak that they both had the same team of script writers.

Economists were only today talking on TV of the first green shoots of recovery in the UK recession following an up turn in the US housing markets and Browns world stage position.It would appear that he is respected by many for his ability to manage the UK economy.

Time will tell but even poor old Churchill got the boot following the end of the war so any change in govt would not surprise me.

Your decision to use the website that is so aptly named A**** as a constant point of reference only illustrates the Tories inability to put forward a reasoned argument.Mind you the Tories are preoccupied at present with the abolition of the inheritance tax, a sure pointer that in this countrys time of need that the Tories have their finger calmly on the pulse..its no wonder that Tories are jumping ship.

end link