Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I've been meaning to do it over the last few days but will try to do it today. One good thing has come out of it though; my procrastinating has made me clean the oven, sort the house from top to bottom, tidy out drawers and clean the windows.

I personally think that they make it a chore so that people don't claim. The whole thing is a sham and exposes a serious level of incompetence. I had some problems a few years ago (which are still not fully resolved) and nobody is answerable to anything, you can't talk to anybody with an understanding of the system or anyone the can rectify problems (created by them). I passed this onto Mr Prosser who didn't do anything other than prolong the problem.

What gets me is that I am giving this information to HM Revenue and Customs, who already know exactly how much I earn! This is wasteful bureaucracy and annoys me a lot!

end link