Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Post 10 Ross is. Correct
    When you look at
    the people who represent Dover at DDC there are five and one Town Councillor is also on DDC but not within Dover.On Facebook people moan and some posts quite insulting towards DDC Councillors but as stated five wear two hats .I know how difficult it is get Section 215 issued having dealt with this department which was always under resourced .Choices had to be made and I recall for several years we had to keep the budget going for adaptions for the disabled.Unless you have been a Councillor who has to look at budgets every year and make tough decisions you are not in a position to critise.
    It took several yearsto get a property in Beaconsfield Road restored as the owner would not comply.If you can help a disabled person to make life more bearable within a shorter time scale then you have to decide.

like Ross states use the shops or lose them .I know people who say we had a look round but did not buy anything .Some people just walk round looking .
    I wish John and Peter good luck today but you cannot change things overnight .Work with the officers and have sensible discussions .

end link