Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Right firstly to address the issue of why it is impossible to access correct alternative medical care Reginald, to explain it in as simplistic way as I can think of, attempt to visualise yourself in a situation where you are suffering the anguish and grief of losing the most cherished and loved person in your life, a loss that you are simply unable to come to terms with, and so you confide in your doctor and place your trust in them to safeguard your wellbeing.
    Now try to comprehend how you would feel a lot further along the line if you accessed your medical records and discovered your doctor had not so much as given mention of the person you had lost, omitting from existence the person themselves along with every bit of information you had provided, instead being replaced with a misdiagnosis based on nothing other than a pile of nonsensicle, derogatory, false comments.
    Now consider you raise your objections only to discover your doctor had changed job titles and refused to provide u any answers for his actions, and in his place was some first class bitch you had never met before gobbing off at you.
    Nobody will respond to your objections and complaint, consequently your medical records remain totally inaccurate. No matter what you say, your medical records are a legally binding document and the contents are regarded as gospel truth.
    The NHS pathway to targeted medical provision will ensure your inaccurate records find their way to whatever alternative provider you enlist with. You will be treated and regarded in accordance with your previous misdiagnosis.
    Having already suffered all you can take, you answer me honestly, would you wish to seek care services from a different provider?

And just to assure you my friends and I have looked at every angle and pursued all options will full consideration leaned against the fact that child murderers and abusers rapists paedophiles none of them get treated the way I have been. Trust me I would love somebody to put forward any excuse or reasoning for peace of mind.

And Evan, if anybody was afraid to complain about g.p well that sure ain’t me or I wouldn’t be on here.

I would like to have seen posts that have been removed but not to worry.

When you start to even contemplate mental health problems, forget it.
    If the uk government can arrogantly deprive every resident in the country to not honour the results of the people’s democratic referendum then I’m certain abusing a NHS patient and violating their rights is nothing of worthy note to any of the perpetrators.

end link