Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When public NHS medical care goes wrong there is a legal process by which we may pursue to rectify the problem and prevent reoccurrence.
    When the medical care we are provided has been administered to us with the knowledge it is wrong, then there has been no mistake made, and instead of acting to rectify the error, we alternatively come up against a series of obstacles that are placed in our way to de rail the standard legal process.
    The use of our medical care provision to attack and abuse us is very serious crimes against humanity. Adolph Hitler can vouch for that.
    In this country, when these rare, but not unheard of, events occur, it is very darkened futures we, and our offspring, face when there is combined and coordinated effort by the authorities to cover up these atrocities.
    I’m sure I will face more troubles owed to this story, but I have no rights in place anyway.
    This story is in no way delivered to ride a sense of any anger, but instead is intended to do totally the opposite, and provide the local residents the right to make informed decision who they wish to care for them.
    Trust your own feelings and make your own investigations for more definitive conclusions.

end link