Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The issue has been raised with everybody I can think of but the surgery have misled and deceived anybody involved.
    When the dust settles the very sad thing is that one simple action could clarify the entire issue of exactly who is being persecuted and who is not playing by the rules.
    The surgery are legally obliged to maintain an accurate up to date and completed catalogue of all complaints that are received. Added to all entries there should be a record of the actions taken and more importantly the responses that have been sent to the complainant.
    The surgery have been contacted no less than 9 seperate occasions about my complaint so it impossible for them to deny that they are completely aware of the complaint.
    The ombudsman claims I do not have a final response letter, a conclusion he made after discussions with the surgery manager.
    Therefore the complaints catalogue held by the surgery will identify beyond any doubt that my every right is being denied.
    Either my complaint is properly recorded but has not been followed up or my complaint has never been recorded at all. In either eventuality the only two possible scenarios there can be are a total violation of my rights.
    With such a very simple action as to apply for access to the surgery complaint records pertinent to my complaint, it’s beyond an absolute liberty that I remain in the position I am.
    What is the point of legally binding legislation if it can be ridiculed and ignored.
    We have a national NHS Constitution for the simple reason that the worst abuses which can be inflicted upon us are through the use of the medical services. When laws and procedures in this area are disregarded then this is the day, as a nation, we relinquish our very being, our right to life.
    Animal rights protesters would not allow the abuse of animals so why is there little resistance against the abuse of people.
    I should never have been forced into disclosing this matter the way I have done but when your human rights are violated and denied, take my word for it, you take any action available.

end link