Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

And so to the part played by the Buckland manager, well that has been the driving force behind my complaint not being responded to.
    On initial request for her intervention to have my doctor respond to my complaint I received threats from this person and had my frame of mind questioned, a bit rich considering her awareness that I would be in a critically dangerous predicament from all the drugs I had been given and now suddenly had no access to any more. A more appropriate response would have been to ensure continuity of care and to investigate my complaint.
    I took the matter up with the ombudsman but when they spoke to the manager she convinced them I had been provided all response letters.
    Effectively she sabotaged my complaint and made it impossible for me to access alternative medical services or any support service that could investigate the complaint. Basically she violated all of my civil, legal, and human rights.
    This remains the case to date.
    Who should be aggrieved for me posting this matter on site? The answer is not those responsible, the answer is me!!!
    Why should I be forced to resort to such drastic actions when all I have done is ask for a complaint to be answered.
    I have only disclosed main points of the case, to delve deeper I have been sent to hell and back.
    I have reached a point that I do not care any longer what further abuse is to come because without access to medical care I will inevitably suffer a slow and painful death anyway.
    At least you residents can now make an informed choice who you wish to provide your care.
    Happy Bank Holiday to you all

end link