Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Why has it taken so long for this issue to be raised and made public?
    Well my personal opinion and general belief is not to do your dirty washing in public, there are as a rule many alternative forms of action far more appropriate to any given situation.
    So with that in mind what is it that has possessed me to bring this issue to public attention?
    The answer is simply that as a result of the abuses I have suffered at the hands of these high flying professionals it is me, the victim, in the matter that continues to be persecuted, simply as a result of asking my doctor for help.
    If anybody is not aware the legislation pertinent to any standard medical practice, we’ll let me assure you that, any patient that receives a service from a NHS provider, if dissatisfied, has a fundamental legal right to make a complaint, to have that complaint properly investigated, and to receive a full written response to the complaint.
    Do your research and see if you can find a case in any archive that covers the issue of a patient failing to get any response to a complaint. You won’t find any reference covering this issue as it simply does not happen. Until now that is.
    I have put my complaint to every appropriate governing body, it now sits with our MP’s office, I have been fighting the case for moving into years now, I still have no response.
    To a certain degree I could handle this fact but the situation this whole affair has left me facing is that it is now impossible for me to access any trusted alternative care services, I know the content of my medical records is totally inaccurate, which leaves my life under constant threat. Enough is enough.
    I know posting this will leave me in serious danger of repercussions but weighing that against the rights of residents in Dover and st Margaret’s, if anything does happen to me then I hope to be remembered for standing up against the evil wrongdoings of our authorities.

end link