Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks JHG, I had a noce break while watching 'smeargate' unfold.

Some of you got a bit precious and prissy about me calling Brown a liar and cheat, among other things. At least that was based on the evidence that I have seen. Now we have a whole raft of new evidence about the man's character.

What Brown's closest adviser has done in making up lies to destabilise the opposition simply says it all about him and his Government. Labour apologists will try to deflect this by saying it was not him and that he disapproved. Utter rubbish. The man guilty of this was his closest adviser and has been from the start in the Treasury. The claims that these were private emails that were never meant to be used was soon blown apart when we find that they had already tried to diseminate this filth through the mainstream media but failed because the newspapers did their checks. Hence their deciding to use a website instead.

Labour apologists will also try to deflect blame by claiming all governments did it. More rubbish. Before Blair there was a strict division between what Civil Servants could and could not do. They had to stay away from anything remotely Party political. Blair changed that, once no10 just had a press secretary who stayed away from Party political issues, Blaire brought in teams of 'special advisers' paid for out of the public purse and this culture of spin and lies became rooted at the heart of Government.

It was these special adviser that led to the 'dodgy dossier', the death of Kelly and the character assination of many people who stood in the way of 'New Labour'. Labour figures even turned it against each other, Blair's advisers briefing against Brown, Brown's against Blair, just lately Brown's against Brown's!

I say it again, Brown is a liar, a cheat, totally unprincipalled and utterly incompetent. The evidence of this is before your eyes every day.

I have said before that there are other saying much harsher and ruder things about Brown. They are, things I would not dream of saying on this forum or even privately.

Take a look at what a former British Ambassador is saying http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2009/04/gordon_brown_wh.html

end link