Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well yes thats a very depressing story, very sad to see, but it sadly reminds me of an incident that happend to me, a fair few years ago now, but it went like this.

Riding a Kawasaki 750 along the Embankment in busy central London in morning rush hour, I had an accident trying to avoid a car. The bike and whole kit and caboodle including me went ass over elbow down the road in true cartwheeling style. While I was lying in a heap on the ground being attended to by the Westminster Ambulance and the police...a guy made off with my crash helmet which had come off in the crash, an opportunist thief for sure. But who would beleive somebody would do that. I know there are worse crimes but in those moments of human misery one hopes other humans will rally around. Even the police were gobsmacked at the time.

Fortunately a policeman spotted the guy and retrieved the helmet.

But back to BWS's story. Clearly there ID fraud was committed. Im having a story coming re ID fraud on the frontpage tomorrow, will need to get it ready today but when up take a look. Its a grim reminder of just how common ID fraud has become. The need for ID Cards may be growing.

end link