Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Forgive me, but they are still careerist politicians, some of whom couldn't do a proper job anyway even if given a chance. Privitisation and the selling off of the silver just leaves us impoverished in many ways, not the least of which is spiritually because we view health care and social support solely as a means of making money. And I have worked (in a previous incarnation and probably because I am evil!) for private health and social care companies so don't tell me otherwise. Making a buck out of ill health and social deprivation is never going to be right or even useful. And please, there is nothing exciting about this current shower, blue, red or magenta with purple spots. Decentralisation is a word politicians use, much like Power, Caring, Citizens Rights, Inclusion, that is trendy at the time and they think will capture a few stray votes - it is meaningless, impossible to police, and rsults merely in confusion for the parties as they struggle successively to "put right" the misdemeanours of the previous government. they are, in brief, s***.

end link