Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Guzzler I find your last posting insulting.

Did I not say something good about the children?
    there are enough people running down our younger generation, and yet when they do something good,

YOU QUOTE

read on the forum not how good it was to have young children from Dover being given pride of place at a national event. But people whinging because they weren't told. GET A LIFE AND SORT YOUR PRIORITIES OUT.If not stop moaning.

Unless I missed something I did actually say it was good that the children were involved. What I didn't get was that we were told about these fine youngsters being representatives until AFTER the event.

I DO HAVE A LIFE by the way, but I do not take kindly to the tone of your last posting and personally find it insulting.
    I understand that rememberance day and the armed forces may be dear to your heart, but your posting assumes that the rest of us cannot be bothered and I am offended.

end link