Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

At the end of the letter it says
    "If we do not hear back from you within the next 14 days your objection to the revocation of the existing one-way Order and the extension and amendment of the existing waiting restrictions as detailed in the consultation will be withdrawn."

I had exactly the same letter- which simply goes to show what a farce this whole consultation process is. Basically they will simply keep asking for another response until people get totally fed up and eventually give up. Then they go ahead anyway……
    The consultation about the cameras on the new road consists of one question but in order to get to it you have to jump through hoops and it simply asks if you support or not……another waste of time.

I’m totally disillusioned and disappointed in what is supposed to be a democratic process…..unless you have the temerity to disagree with what is being proposed! I don’t know why we waste our time.

end link