Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

[QUOTE="Captain Haddock"]Who cares?

What Dover could really do with is a complete change in the demographics. An influx of highly paid highly educated people either as retirees or commuters to London (excellent access to M20 and Rail) would DEMAND decent services, shops, schools, parks, roads and actually make Dover a great place to live in rather than a place full of whiners.

And if YOUR 20 something can't afford a house tell them to 'up skill' or to bugger off to somewhere more affordable. Smarten up or move on. Go to the North East for example, it's full of losers like them AND cheap housing. The world does not owe anyone a living and I for one am fed up with supplementing their income and providing for the spawn of their loins especially when we are almost at structural full employment.

Captain Haddock I have an idea why don’t you move from Deal to up north and make room for someone more educated. Or let’s build 500 more homes and another hotel etc in Deal. Dover is already losing the green belt around it.. The Western Heights should be treated as a separate development and not used as a bribe for Farthingloe....

Also Captain Haddock the two roads up to the Western Heights could not cope with the extra traffic.. but you living in Deal I expect you would not know that..

I suggest you also keep your cheap shots at Dover to yourself.

end link