Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:

The trouble was that by lunchtime on the second they all buggered off home. That was good local consultation, wasn't it? How I wish I had your influence.

Which is odd because I tried to do the same. Finding no-one there I rechecked the notification and found they were open from 14.00 and that I WAS VERY STUPID and had not read the information correctly so I ended up kicking my heels around Dover for an hour and trying out the new M&S cafe. I believe they ended up staying longer that evening than planned due to visitors, not leaving until after 19.00hrs.

BTW. Fortunately (?) I have purposefully avoided having anything to do with 'planning' at DDC which leaves me free to comment about planning matters rather than tapping my nose and claiming 'client confidentiality' and 'need to know' etc as many of my colleagues are prone to do. WYSIWYG etc.

end link