Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Also probably worth mentioning that my dad has had at least one approach from a property developer saying they could get planning permission for houses on our side of the road (Little Farthingloe). That's what they are like, already seeing £ signs where the rest of us see green fields and woods. If CGI houses go up, how hard do people think it would be for a developer who promised, I don't know, some investment in local heritage and amenities, to persuade DDC to give permission for a load more houses on our side of the road? And that's the end of the valley as open countryside. Then the battles will start to build on the bits further up the valley and so it will go on.

Only think preventing it is me and my family's desire to look after one little bit of Kent that we are rather fond of. So if any developers read this and think Little Farthingloe has potential for loads more houses, please do us all a favour and go look somewhere else (like the moon).

end link