Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I did object by the only way I could that was join the parish council at Whitfield so what are you trying to say,?out with it. The kind of housing they are going to be put there is not the kind I would like to see .I said many times Dover needs upper class housing and that is the best place to put some, there would not be so many and they would be goodlooking houses,Dover needs some upper class public with money in their banks and the kind of housing they need is no where in Dover and they would get great views from up there. So I do not think there is a call in Dover for 500 homes at around £180,000£200,000,on top of all the others going at Whitfield at this time. But one goodthing about the Western hights and Maxton ones will see money going into Dover History site at the hights and not lost by the D.D.C.also I have talking out against the bad planning dept for years and still do at council meetings,but in the forward planning of Dover we could see the end of our own football ground,so lots to think about. Nothing is going to happen for some years yet and by then my days might even be up.But we are seeing the end of local parishs as we know them,River is a parish by name only . Even call by some as North Dover.Whitfield going the same way or even gone.And Maxton by name is still a parish,so is the Western hights, I did try some years ago to get the public living up there to go for geting back their parish name and trying to forum their own council. But going away from this post now so will end it there.

end link