Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I can understand what you are saying Mr Richardson but this is the onlyway to save what Dover has at the Western Hights and if you follow the plans day by day you as you already know you can have a say with others in what is happing.I must say Mr Richardson I did not see you saying anything about all the housing that is now going to go up at Whitfield support was need more from the public when that development came to light some years ago.As I have already said it is the ONLY way forward because that is the only way to get the funding. When development end up on our own doorstep there is a outcry from the public living there and that we can understand and you are also right to try and save the area you live in,but that kind of understanding and the support you hope to get from the Gen/Public should be the same from yourself about other developments. You will have E/H and other groups also keeping a keen eye open on what happens and they do have a big say in what and what does not go there.

end link