Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As a religious person, I could understand God and evolution being mutually exclusive, but at the same time, I can understand a non religious person looking at both as being not mutually exclusive. In my case, I am always opened minded, but I`ll only believe in what is known today, that wasn`t known centuries ago, and that if it was, the whole of religion would have been in a different form today. My argument, and my reasons for these posts on here are not to stir up any, `you`re wrong I`m right` replies, but mainly to draw attention to the fact that religion is being misused for the wrong things, and also that in the U.S., individuals are raking in millions of dollars, building expensive churches, trying to treat Darwinism as a myth and doing away with science in the American education system. I`ve always steered clear of religion, and let people get on with it and do their own thing. However, it does disturb me, and I know some members of the church of England are getting disturbed at these fanatics overseas who are distorting established fact. DIANA, I can imagine you and Bern with your heads popping up at this post like a little pair of meerKat`s.

end link