Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Gary in the future the cost of your energy will be the least of your problems. The problem you and everyone else will face is when will they turn the electricity back on again. Will the rotated power cuts kick in tonight or tomorrow morning? Best ring the Missus to make sure she prepares supper in time for the family to eat while the lights are still on. Oh Damn that means the next morning the power cuts will start and breakfast is going to be a complete pig!
    Oh noes this means that there's no point in me turning up for work tomorrow morning as the firm I work for will have all their computer terminals switched off.
    This is the future mark my words.
    I agree with you Gary when you you talk about the wholesale cost of oil rising and falling and the price not being reflected in our bills but all this takes is primary legislation from the government reforming the current situation regarding this awful situation - don't hold your breath though it's not going to happen. Ofgem have proved themselves to be singularly useless as a watchdog and instead of using their teeth they use their tongue to lick the faces of the energy companies.
    As I've said before much of our electricity capacity will be shut down very soon. Five perfectly usable coal fired power stations will close for religious purposes following a law passed by the tories, labour and the liberals.
    So Yes you are right about the energy company greed in this matter but that is only half the story.

end link