Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You have a point Keith, not enough coffee then, but I have put that right.

Perhaps in wishing for there to be balance there needs to be two distinct, equally sustainable, equally correct, truths? Though, I cannot imagine that anybody could remain balanced in face if such a thing.

The actual difficulty might arise because instead of truths we settle for positions, and so save ourselves from the madness of choosing between two (or more) opposing yet equally plausible options.

I keep myself from such madness by putting People above all else. Therefore what does not work for the common good is wrong, without question.
    There is no secret to this. It is probably the one thing all people and all Politicians agree upon. The disagreement arises with regard to how best to achieve the greater good.
    Time was that one side claimed that only by granting they few all that they asked for would improvement come to the many. BarryW is a prime example of how this tradition is kept alive, even in the face of countless failures of the trickle down point of view.
    Alas, the one side that held that a different, each and all in the one mess together, view was best, has expended all it's energy on agreeing with the first lot. They, the second lot, chose Power over Principle, and the Electorate congratulated them for this coming-together so that you can't get a cigarette-paper between the two Political Partys that are set to hold sway over us for the foreseeable future.

It is we, the Electorate, that have shot ourselves in the foot-chure. In our search for balance we cast aside one of the pans.
    It is we, the Electorate, that must right this wrong... guess what?
    The first thing that must happen is for all eligible for the Voting Franchise must seize it and must make an issue of having seized it.

There is but one location that has been largely unaffected by any of our recent troubles and that is the Palace of Westminster.

end link