Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Chrfistine.a getting personal. Although I notice ner "positive contribution" includes insults and moaning towards fellow forum members. Anyone tells the truth and doesn't do a jig of positivity about the town at all times always gets personal attacks from certain types.

Limited intelligence. LOL. Pot calling kettle black if you make remarks like that about someone you have never met. What exactly in my posts reveals limited intelligence? Back up your insult with hard facts or you can apologise.

I know how it works, though. A little gang of haters will form up waiting for one person to make an attack and before you know it about half a dozen little doggies are coming out of the woodwork to have a bite.

There is supposedly freedom of speech in the UK although I do not think we even have freedom of thought any more. People are scared of veering from the consensus and if they do they get hounded and marginalised. It's called consensus terrorism.

back to Dover, take a walk down whats left of the High Street and tell me if Dover really doesn't have big problems. It does leave me feeling angry and depressed. Why should I not be honest and true to myself? This is a forum for discussing Dover, right?

You have also proved my prediction correct that anyone displaying well-founded anger, that taboo emotion in soggy old England, get attacked.

EDIT: And having re-read your post, I had a good laugh. You spend half of it attacking about six other people in quite offensive and personal ways and then say we should all be nicer to each other.

end link