Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I took my girls to see a match at the Palace,it was the game after Cantona joined the Crowd,and they were playing Southampton,My eldest was going of to Wembley with the School and I wanted her to taste the atmosphere.
    After the game I asked if they wanted a Scarf each and they said they did,I said Palace or the Saints,both replied Manchester United.So there they were with thier Man Utd scarfs on when we went to the train station.On one side of the platform were hundreds of Southampton Supporters and on the other were thousands of Palace Supporters and Me and my 2 daughters in Man Utd Scarfs.
    But I can beat that,I ran a football team in Dover for 20 years and one of our players in laws moved to Nottingham and they challenged us to a game in Nottingham.So we jumped into the mini-bus at 9 in the morning and arrived in Nottingham in the early afternoon.
    What shall we do now they asked.Well forest are at home and tickets were available so we jumped into the Mini bus and headed for the game against West Ham,there was plenty of space in the West Ham end and things were fine until my players took off thier coats,it was the first time that in the West Ham end was seen 5 Spurs shirts 1 Arsenal and my Everton shirt,luckily enough 1 of our players supported the Hammers.
    We won the game as well 7-2 the Forest v West Ham game ended up 1-1.

end link