Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Andrew I do agree with all that you've written and I have to ask also if provision will be made to ensure that the mains services, ie drains, sewerage, electricity, gas etc are adequate.
    When the Buckland estate was built it put loads more strain on the pipework for sewers and waste water. I am told that this is the reason why we get the awful stench, particularly in the summer months. I have friends who live at The Linces and they tell me that when they complained to the council about the appalling smell they had to endure they were told that if they wanted anything done about it they must pay for the work! How they live with it I do not know, the smell gets into the house and is overpowering sometimes. Surely this should come out of council tax money? If all these houses are to be built are we going to see this happening more and more?
    Another thing that concerns me is this. If these houses are built and then sold/occupied, do we have enough schools for the extra children? Are there enough jobs, doctors, facilities? I don't think so - do you?

end link