Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

That`s what I said to Bern in another post Keith, the vote was hard fought for, but who do I vote for? There all the same to me. What they say means nothing to me. Years ago, it was Labour for the working man, and conservatives for the rich. I don`t know if there`s truth in that, but it was passed down to me. Regarding the railways, one party could say they`re ripping the fast lanes of the motorways up and making high speed railways out of them. I wouldn`t believe them. A point I have to make here is, family and workmates, many I know as a fact don`t vote, they have no interest. With foreigner`s pouring in on an already crowded island, getting money in the process, while I have to find money for my daughter at university, and seeing Japanese trains, U.S., Canadian and Spanish diesel locomotives on our railways, do you not wonder that I have no interest?

end link