Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Who the heck put the diversion signs up around River and Crabble Hill!?
    Coming home at about 9pm last night we came off the A2 and down Whitfield Hill. Ok I forgot about the roadworks which we were told about a couple of weeks ago or we would have come down through Buckland Estate but what a mess up!!
    At the bottom of Whitfield Hill we were told diversion, turn right. We assumed we were going through by Kearsney Abbey to River - ok. We eventually were directed to Lewisham Road which we thought would take us back to the bottom of Crabble Hill - WRONG!! So back we went, still following the diversion signs. After realising this was a no win situation we ended up giving up and going back up Whitfield Hill, along to the Tescos roundabout and down through the estate!
    I wonder how many other poor motorists had the same experience last night. In a way we were lucky because we know the area but I pity anyone who doesn't.

end link