Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes a new report, and there's always a new report somewhere everyday, but this new report is from a joint study carried out by a University in California and one in Amstedam, which clearly states that sweet drinks can curb your negative, ranting sterotypical, and prejudicial thinking. Heaven forbid! its not as if any of us have any of those to worry about, gawd no!

It seems that prejudices are the product of a tired lazy brain, but if you treat that same brain to a sugar rush it revitalizes itself and starts to see the more pleasant side of things. Well I never...

Now we know what Gordon Brown our beleagured but rallying Prime Minister needs to do to swing the popularity swingometer his way, issue a dictum whereby everybody has to drink one gallon of Coca Cola everyday and suddenly we will all see a much rosier picture. Ah bliss...life is so easy after all.

Pass me the Coca Cola I feel some negative thoughts coming on...

end link