Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I imagine the biggest percantage rise would be in the group that "trust no party!" as the way politics has been through the mud recently it has killed interest for many people. The Daily Telegraph did a spledid job revealing all despite one or two whingers claiming its a witch hunt. The blacked out forms recently were an insult to the public, proving once again that the Westminster Village have lost complete touch. The should rename Westminster never neverland! They are almost a laughing stock, that would be so of course, if someone could find something amusing about it all.

I am surprised Labour has gone up in the polls. Just when you think all is lost there is a tiny spurt of hope, a green shoot. A lot hinges these days on the performance of the leader...like never before. The leader gets the mood right and a lot else will fall into place. I think the cuts issue is the big one now. Where will the cuts fall. Will the Tories cut too much when and if they get in. Will I lose my winter fuel allowance and so on so forth. Yes the cuts are the issue. Nobody really wants cuts in services.

end link