Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The lorry problem is something that has got consistently worse over the last 1.5yrs, there were discussions with the councils about doing something about it (including a large meeting at the community centre) but nothing yet has been done, in fact it has gone completely silent. This area just seems to be ignored by all three councils.

Coombe Valley Road is almost constantly truck movements at night and Poulton close is generally full with lorries parked overnight and often weekends.

I know Shepway and I believe Ashford has got to grip with trucks parking where they aren't welcome of a night with signage banning them and likely fines. but that would seem like too much work to be implemented in the problem areas of Dover?

Litter isn't too much of a problem, it just seems average to me but there are quite a few houses in a right state.

Fly tipping is an issue but it's been an issue pretty much since they started getting much more restrictive with the rules at the tip and this isn't just this area, but all over. It seems to me like the restrictions lead to more fly tipping and that in turn ends up costing us all more to be dealt with.

end link