Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

bAZ;
    Unlike you I have a life and cant afford the time to sit on the computer all day and night(see political comment attack on me)
    But to todays post by BAZ;
    Yes there is a problem with private contactors, they cut corners, have the least motivated staff cos they pay poor wages and have no way of improving there lot.
    A good example of this is the present bin collections, and recycling, complete mess, and yes its private.

They collect bins, leaving bits of rubbish all down the road every week im having to phone the council about the poor job. then the recycling boxes.
    Having encouraged residents in my road to take part, first the letter came out to say boxes to be delivered on a certain day(yep you guessed it they never arrived)
    then the boxes did arrive and the starting date was given(you guessed it lorry didnt get here)
    Then some boxes were emptied and others were not.
    then carrier bags were left in the boxes, thus with those at work the carrier bags blew everywhere causing the bags to fl everywhere and locals had to clean up
    Total disaster.
    but thats privatisation for you
    they only do the job on paper, usually very cheaply, but at a poor standard

end link