Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek, Don't be confused about the Carnival. Trust me. There are lots of people currently working to brng about a solution to the area of problem. Especially Jessica Murray who I know has been working incredibly hard with DCAL.

Please do not worry about the new experience of selection. The most important thing is for Natascha to have a fun time, and it is great fun. What is nicer for a little girl than dancing the night away with lots of Queens and princesses who will go out of their way to make all the cildren feel good.

As Tinkerbell said. It's a very emotional day, especially for me. I get to spend some fab times with these youngsters throughout their year. We share the highs, and the lows together, and you do see them as your own family, and sadly that has to come to an end. There are always lots of tears, again usually from me
    You never actually ever say goodbye to them, as they never want to leave, and often come back to help out at events etc, which is so nice because it means we have done our job, and instilled in them a sense of enormous pride in Dover.

It's also a happy and exciting day as we get a new group of youngsters to get to know, and getting onto the court can often be a very emotional time, especially if they have been trying for a while.

Tell Natascha she is to just enjoy the moment. If she is lucky enough to make it onto the court, it's an added bonus, but most importantly it's about coming together, and sharing a great feeling of fun.

luv Mand x

end link