Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Nicola Barley wrote:
    WELCOME TO THE FASCIST STATE OF DOVER!!!!

I think you'll find that the residents of Dover lived, fought and died a few years ago to prevent fascism taking over and as a resident of Dover, I can assure you that I am not fascist, so please withdraw that comment.

Not that you were asking me, but no, I would not wish to live with that outside my window, but then I wouldn't buy a house next to an industrial site that has always been so. It used to be a petrol station and they stink, even with all the safeguards in place.

If you are so sure of a cast iron case of wrong doing, corruption, abuse and a general detrimental impact on your mental and physical health, then employ a legal team to fight this and get it resolved. It will cost a great deal of money I'm sure, but if you are sure you would win, then go for it and you'd get those costs back when you've won?

The moment you start insulting people and making generalisations about your fellow Dover residents, you lose all credibility and respect.

Fight the case, but as I and others have said, this forum isn't the place to do it.

end link