Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    Unfortunately having a go at Paul Watkins who is no longer in a position of power is a waste of energy, it could also result in him doing the same as others which resulted in them ceasing to post.

I would expect that Paul is big enough and ugly enough (as they say) to defend himself. He's quite free to explain if I have misunderstood the facts or made similar errors in my appraisal.

It might not concern you that a large sum of taxpayers money was wasted fighting the case of a frankly dodgy developer whose only interest was (still is) making large sums of money from a ridiculously over blown project in an area of outstanding natural beauty.

My sympathies lie more with Dr Hilary Newport from CPRE who brought the case to the supreme court. Her organisation was lambasted by Elphicke and co simply for trying to protect our environment.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if the people responsible for this fiasco post on here or not. The public deserves to know the facts, don't you think?

end link