Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue, with all due respect, you suggesting I go and talk to a Town councillor just because they live round the corner, I fear this is not going to really help, no matter how interested they may be in this matter and how nice they are. What makes you think that DDC will take any notice of a Town councillor, when you remember the whole Town Council voted against the granting of planning permission for the car wash. What did DDC’s planning committee, which included Cllr Walkden, do? They ignored the whole Town Council and granted planning permission, in fact Cllr Walkden and the planning committee ignored everyone’s advice to not grant planning permission and went ahead and granted it.

You say councillors looked into this matter, well, they didn't achieve much, did they? We are now in November 2021, and not one DDC enforcement notice has been sent to Mr Pishtiwan Karim, even though he breaches 6 of his 7 planning conditions daily, sublets the site to a second hand car dealers who uses the site as a junkyard, and a graphic design business that has no planning permission to operate a business from the site, and who allows new signage erected on the site, that also has no planning permission.

I take it you read the two damning letters from the Car Wash Association on post #91, think they sort of some things up in a very clear and succinct way.

As it seems you have a hot line to DDC could you please ask them to answer our solicitors’ letters of the July 6, 2021 and September 3, 2021? for ease of reference to remind DDC of the letters contents, see the said letter of September 3rd from our solicitors attached below; and while you are at it could you please ask DDC why they have never recognised our independent acoustics report that irrefutably proves that the Ramyar car wash breaches its conditions of planning on a daily basis relating to sound levels allowed, which was originally sent to DDC by our barrister in December 2020.

If you could get DDC to answer those fair and simple questions, maybe that would be a good start.

end link