Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

victor matcham wrote:
    Sorry but in my way of thinking if there a case to answer for it is more of the water board problem not a council one ,but I do not know anything about this kind of thing I am not a expert in this kind of thing , there are always to sides of a story and we are only hearing one side of it.

Hi Vic,
    May I suggest you look at post #6 in response to your post #32 - the Council validated a planning application for a car wash which stated that questions regarding the site’s Foul Sewage and Surface Water Disposal were "Not Applicable". Not only did DDC not question this blatant falsehood by the applicant, DDC then rushed the application through and granted a retrospective planning permission to the detriment of the conservation area, the immediately adjacent listed buildings, the neighbouring residents and the environment. So I think you'll find this issue is very much to do with the Council.

end link