Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There seems to be a massive shift in population from Africa and neighbouring countries. Most of those causing it are from radical Islam. Most who are suffering it are from the people of Islam and Christians who are mostly peaceful people. The execution of Christians in Tunisia seen on video, and the recent murderous execution of British tourists on the beach near there should bring home to the world at large the threat faced by extreme religions...and some not so extreme.
    Britain is is crisis as far as these immigrants are concerned and so are all countries in Europe. Some as far North as Norway and Sweden. I never thought I would see the day when Britain would be invaded by desperate people seeking another lifestyle who are in the process destabilising the countries they are fleeing to. People are starting to hate each other. It is about time the people who started all this were brought to task, which includes some world powers who are interfering for monetary gain.
    Europe is beginning to fragment-ate. I was never a believer in the European Union anyway. I saw it as a great opportunity where politicians and now Commissioners could increase their numbers and their well paid jobs 'paid for by the taxpayer' significantly, which has proved me right. Big business too has prospered to the disadvantage of the working people, which includes the future prospects of the young.
    People should have foreseen what would happen to the world when religion was allowed to increase through the indoctrination of the young at an early age. Indoctrination, which is still going on in Faith Schools of all religions, some with physical coercion. Indoctrination which bodes ill for the future. Religion allows people of a radical disposition to change the rules and rituals of their religion to suit the occasion, even to killing the unbeliever.
    What I can never understand is...nearly all religions worship the same God! I ask what God can be so cruel as to rape young girls and treat women as though they are slaves and breeding machines. Why dictators write little books then force their people to live by them. Why people would worship one man as though he were a God, and him not even thirty yet. All who inhabit this world- including the animals- have the right to be heard...and to live their lives in peace together without 'Holier than thou' people telling them how to live...no no matter of what ideology. There must be a rule of law, but never to the disadvantage of those who are trying to live their lives in a peaceful law biding manner.
    It will take at least five generations to cleanse the minds of the young from the evils of religion. You only have to look at the ideologies today to see where the human world is going... War, Famine, Disease, and Death, with Greed galloping behind as the fifth horseman is our future if we follow the path of Evil. The irony is... This blog is written by an Atheist who has 'Seen the light' rejected religion for what it is, whether for Good or for Evil. Religion is nothing more than an indoctrinated belief in the Supernatural manufactured by man to gain control of men...It is about time we all became wiser and realised that fact. People are entitled to believe what they like as long as that belief does not impinge on the lives of the young before they are old enough to learn for themselves what is right and wrong. Most of the adults of today who are in positions of power...Religious or otherwise, either have not seen the danger to young minds or feel the need to go on controlling them for reasons which are beyond me. I am old now and taught myself to look upon this world as a beautiful place, which it was until human beings evolved to inhabit it, maybe others should do the same. If people want peace in their country they should fight for it and not run away from it. The Kurds are doing it and that against the bombs and technology of a cruel modern Turkey. I will keep writing until I drop, because that is the only sword I have left. Some one once wrote the word is mightier than the sword. I do not think he meant religion... This writer has not finished.

end link